We look forward to working with you!
10 MGMT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please discuss and provide Covid-19 related protections with agency prior to booking any talent.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- RATE BASED ON AN 8 HOUR DAY UNLESS OTHERWISE NEGOTIATED. 8-HOUR DAY RATE INCLUDES UP TO 1-HOUR PAID LUNCH, WITH MEALS PROVIDED BY CLIENT AFTER 4 HOURS.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: ON CONFIRMED BOOKINGS; WITHIN 48 BUSINESS HOURS, FULL FEE. WITHIN 72 BUSINESS HOURS 50% FEE. WITHIN 96 BUSINESS HOURS 25% FEE. • OVERTIME RATES: BILLED AT 1.5 HOURLY + 20% AGENCY FEE BASED OFF ORIGINAL SESSION RATES AFTER 8 HOURS BILLED IN ACTUAL TIME INCURRED ON SET.
- ANY OVERNIGHT SHOOTS OR AFTER-HOURS SHOOTS MUST BE COMMUNICATED PRIOR TO ANY TALENT CONFIRMATION. RATES MAY INCREASE DUE TO OVERNIGHT SHOOT TIMES; TYPICALLY BILLED AT 1.5 HOURLY + 20% AGENCY FEE FOR OVERNIGHT SESSION FEE.
- LINGERIE/SWIMWEAR RATE IS BASED OFF ORIGINAL SESSION RATE AND BILLED AT 1.5 HOURLY + 20% AGENCY FEE BASED OFF IN 30 MINUTE INCREMENTS OF ON SET TIME: APPLIES FOR SWIMWEAR BRAS, PANTIES, SLIPS, PANTYHOSE, SLEEPWEAR TRANSPARENT OR TRANSLUCENT ARTICLES; AGENCY MUST CHECK WITH MODEL BEFORE ACCEPTING ANY LINGERIE BOOKINGS. CLIENT WILL PROVIDE PRIVATE DRESSING AREA FOR TALENT WHEN NECESSARY.
- WEATHER PERMIT: CLIENT MUST DISCLOSE UPON CONFIRMATION IF SHOOT IS OUTDOOR SHOOT. ON CONFIRMED BOOKINGS, ALL SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS- HALF FEE IF SERVICES ARE IMMEDIATELY RESCHEDULED; SERVICES NOT RESCHEDULED, FULL FEE. WEATHER PERMIT CANCELLATIONS MADE EARLIER ARE SUBJECT TO NORMAL CANCELLATION POLICY.
- WEATHER PERMIT OPTIONS: BOOK OR RELEASE WILL BE ENFORCED FOR OPTIONS WHEN SECONDARY JOB IS READY TO CONFIRM.
- USE RIGHTS: ARE LIMITED TO THE SPECIFIC RIGHTS GRANTED AND MAY NOT BE EXTENDED WITHOUT NEGOTIATIONS. ANY TALENT RELEASE MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY AGENCY AND TALENT PRIOR TO TALENT'S ON SET ARRIVAL, NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED.
- AGENCY: 20% AGENCY SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED TO BILLINGS
- For Credit card payments, an additional 4% fee will be added to your invoice.
- For PayPal payments, an additional 3% fee will be added to your invoice.
- Unless workers compensation certificate has been provided by you, the invoice may include an additional 2% workers compensation fee to cover these costs we incur to provide this coverage for you.
- For brand new clients, full payment will be required up front to secure your first booking For brand new clients, full payment may be required up front to secure your first booking prior to model on set arrival. Please discuss with your booking agent at time of booking.
For Any past due amounts:
- Past Due Flat Fee: $250.00 (applied to all invoices under $20,000.00)
- Past Due Flat Fee: $500.00 (applied to all invoices over $20,000.00)
- Monthly % Flat Rate: 2% UNTIL PAID IN FULL
- Agency may, at its option, retain the services of collection firms and attorneys to recover any past due amounts. Client agrees to be responsible for all court costs, collection costs and attorney fees to recover any past due amounts.
When booking in California:
NOTICE REGARDING YOUR OBLIGATION TO PAY TALENT TIMELY: California Labor Code sections 201.6 and 204 require that print shoot models be paid their wages earned and unpaid at the time of termination by the next regular payday, as designated in advance by you. Labor performed between the 1st and 15th days, inclusive, of any calendar month must be paid for between the 16th and the 26th day of the month during which the labor was performed. Labor performed between the 16th and the last day, inclusive, of any calendar month, must be paid for between the 1st and 10th day of the following month. Different rules may apply to runway models, who may need to be paid at the termination of their work. Please contact the booking agent to discuss the daily fee and usage for your booking.
Updated 11/15/2022 and may change anytime, without notice.